As a professional copywriter, you probably know how important it is to make a kickass SEO plan, building a powerful optimisation strategy is critical to the overall success and performance of your clients content.
Keywords represent a major component of content optimisation, the truth is keywords can drastically limit the SEO potential of content if you don’t add more elements to the equation.
Why do you need a SEO Content Plan?
- What is “SEO content”?
- What types of SEO content are there?
- Developing a SEO content strategy?
What is SEO Content:
SEO content is any content created with the goal of attracting your clients audience, remembering where there is a search engine there is SEO. .
What types of SEO Content are there?:
SEO content is any content created with the goal of attracting search engine traffic.
- Product Pages
- Blog Posts
How Do We Develop a SEO Optimised Content Strategy?:
We start with:
- A clear business strategy and objectives for the client
- A niche ideal client and target audience
- With a specific issue they wish to solve, that they go in search of
We need to be crystal clear on the above, to ensure we have research that is valuable to you and your client.
We need to ensure the amazing content you write is found, but also connect with issue the ideal client is searching for and also to ensure we are working to the same end goal. To grow the business.
The next step is:
- Comprehensive keyword research: generic, pain point and competitive analysis
- Be clear what is your client looking to achieve through your social media and web content
- Be clear which social media platforms drive most sales and conversions for your clients business
Keyword research is performed to identify clear search and buying identifiers for your clients business.
We link the SEO content strategy to the overall business strategy to ensure increased visibility and growth.
What Does Your Optimised Content Research Contain?:
- 2 hours generic, pain point and competitive analysis keyword research
- A clear keyword research report of recommended keywords, phrases, terms and questions
- Keyword research can then be used within any form of web content where your clients ideal client is present
- 10 SEO optimised blog titles with premise and suggested calls to action based on the research
- eBook: SEO for bloggers, a comprehensive guide on how to write SEO optimised blogs including the research
What are the next steps?
- A questionnaire is sent to you to complete to identify, business goals and objectives, ideal client niche, the specific issues you believe you solve, that are are actively taking action for, that they are looking for a solution for, the type of content you would like research for.
- You send the questionnaire back to us
- Leave the rest to us
- Your SEO Optimised Content Research will arrive within 5-7 working days
Other Relevant Services:
” So if you are wondering why your not attracting new clients via your content and your website – why when people search for your service you don’t appear and you want to provide value in your content that drives income from all platforms.”
“Working with Andrea Rainsford (The SEO Angel) on my business has been such a privilege! Not only am I starting to understand how to use SEO to bring growth to my business, I’ve also grown my vision in a way I hadn’t foreseen just a few weeks ago. And we’re not done yet!”
“When you need help with your SEO there is only one person you need to contact!”
Sandra Garlick MBE – Woman Who
” As a result of working with her I have developed a new flagship programme, have much more clarity about my messaging (built round the audience wants and needs underlying my keywords) and I have a list of article and post topics/ideas to work through. Keeping my keywords top of mind helps with clarity and speed of creating content too. I’d recommend her to anyone who wants to gain business clarity and/or increase traffic and leads.”
“Becoming truly clear on who you want to serve, how to connect / talk with them. Andrea helps you become visible internally to yourself, as well as the market place”
Dave Evans RLC Global
You can pay in one off payment
Any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org